Tuesday, January 27, 2009

In No Particular Order III

It's the time again, when students in my 100W course set and write in their blogs for all the world to see. Click on some and find out what's on the minds of the "average" Political Science student for Spring 2009:

Because Eye Was Told To
Barely Politics
PoliSci '09
Shadows on my Cave Wall
looking down at the world
Peace and Discontent
Wannabe Huntington.
Live, Learn, Love, and Bloom
Useful tibits, and raucous banter
You're out of touch, I'm out of time
Confessions of a CSPAN Addict
easily amused
WIJDON
kshiveley
Trev
MY View
The Weekly Thought
Curious Souls
My Thoughts
An Open Challenge to Grandma
My Thoughts (not the same as the previous)
The K Street
cruzn 4 a brusin

1 comment:

Don Juan said...

I am so pissed that more people want to be President!! I thought I waas the only one at SJSU...=( Oh well, more work for me!